Alepat Taylor prides itself on its commitment to customer satisfaction offering exceptional services. This trait has followed through to its manufacturing department in which it has become one the leading state of the art manufacturing and bottling facilities in Australia.
Manufacturing consists of two bottling plants, one in the inner Melbourne suburb of Preston and the other in regional Victoria, Kyneton.
We specialise in the manufacturing and bottling of the following categories:
- Sparkling wine
- Still wine
- Ready to Drink Premixes (RTD's)
- Wine Casks
- Non Alcoholic Beverages including sparkling and spring water as well as flavoured variants.
Our dedicated production team have worked together for thirty years. The manufacturing staff work efficiently and diligently to meet the continuous demands of Alepat Taylor's ever expanding bottling schedule.
The qualified chemists and winemakers at Alepat Taylor have over 100 years of experience between them. Our professionals are able to provide help and advise on the manufacturing and bottling of a wide range of products including wines, spirits, liqueurs, ciders, RTD’s, cordials and soft drinks.
Alepat Taylor complements the manufacturing plants with:
- Fully functional and equipped laboratory with the latest technology
- Qualified Winemakers
- HACCP & SQF 2000 Quality Control accreditation
- Modern bottling hall
- Blending hall
- Liquid storage capacity of over 2.5 million litres
- Custom built fire proof spirit storage with 650,000 litre holding capacity
- Current bottling capacity of 25,000 bottles per hour
- Robotic palletiser
- A current production of 20,000,000 bottles a year, with a view to increase this by more than 25%
- Warehouse capacity of 10,000 pallets with an in-house logistics infrastructure consisting of five trucks.
Our excellence in customer satisfaction has created over the years, proud partners to distinguished companies for whom we contract manufacturer for. These companies provide our market with some of the leading brands in spirits, liqueurs, wines and non-alcoholic beverages.
For all your manufacturing requirements and/or further information, please contact our General Manager - Production at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9487 2599.